Become a Member
The ERWP depends on the interest and support of members like you. Membership costs you nothing, but provides you with the knowledge and experience to promote the health of the Elbow River watershed. The many other benefits are listed below. Please consider joining us by completing the form at right!
- Provides a forum for communication, networking and sharing information and expertise
- Provides opportunities to partner on joint initiatives
- Facilitates and encourages the exchange of new ideas
- Provides information to help minimize costs to members
- Provides a big picture of what is occurring in the watershed
- Informs and links government leaders with the grassroots issues related to the watershed and resources required
- Acts as a catalyst to encourage groups, individuals and organizations to move to action
- Identifies and addresses concerns in a pro-active manner
- Increases understanding of individual strengths of the stakeholders and seizes win-win opportunities for collective action
- By working together on issues and concerns in this watershed, stakeholders can gain knowledge and expertise to promote sustainable practices in the broader Bow River Basin
Join our online newsletter
We send out a quarterly newsletter with interesting and relevant information on the Elbow watershed. We also send updates on current events periodically and volunteer opportunities.