Freshwater Field School
The freshwater field school is run in partnership with Alberta Parks. For more information and to book a session please visit the Alberta Parks website.
- The Field School program is operated/administered in partnership with the Elbow River Watershed Partnership and Kananaskis Country, Environmental Education Program
- The Field School started in the Spring in 2005
- Over 11,000 students have participated in the program since it's inception
- Over 1300 volunteers participated in the program between 2005 and 2015
- 151 schools participated between 2005 and 2015
- We have had both spring and fall programs since 2008
- Freshwater Field Study FAQ document download pdf FAQ - Freshwater Field School Program (307 KB)
Our Freshwater Field School was the feature of our September 2015 newsletter. Read more about it in the news section.