Freshwater Field School
The freshwater field school is run in partnership with Alberta Parks. For more information and to book a session please visit the Alberta Parks website.
- The Field School program is operated/administered in partnership with the Elbow River Watershed Partnership and Kananaskis Country, Environmental Education Program
- The Field School started in the Spring in 2005
- Nearly 17,000 students have participated in the program since it's inception
- Over 1900 volunteers participated in the program between 2005 and 2017
- 219 schools participated between 2005 and 2017
- We have had both spring and fall programs since 2008
- Freshwater Field Study FAQ document download pdf FAQ - Freshwater Field School Program (307 KB)
Our Freshwater Field School was the feature of our September 2015 newsletter. Read more about it in the news section.
Questions about the Freshwater Field School program? Ask Anne email@example.com